Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Opportunities have arisen for a KS1 and KS2 teacher at Merchants’ Academy Primary.
We are looking to appoint positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioners who want to make a real difference to children’s lives and are ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for these posts should be:
- Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
- Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
- An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
- A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition, the successful candidates will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Higher Degree Support Funding, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.