Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Permanent, part-time (15 hours per week) working Monday, Thursday and Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm) term time only, to start as soon as possible
VTG5 Scale Point 12-15, starting salary £17,363 per annum, pro rata (actual salary £5,723 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package)
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused multi-academy trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, 3,500 pupils and 700 staff with a commitment to making a significant and lifelong difference to the lives of young people from some of Bristol’s most disadvantaged communities.
We are seeking to appoint a First Aider to act as the First Aid contact in school, overseeing the care of students who are unwell or injured, decide on the appropriate course of action and implement that action within the competencies of the First Aid Certification.
• Be educated to a high standard with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent qualifications).
• Hold a current First Aid at Work/12 hour Paediatric First Aid Certificate or willingness to undertake training
• Be willing to undertake Fire Marshall duties
• Have the ability to communicate and relate to staff, students and parent alike
• Have the ability to undertake a wide range of clerical, administrative and general duties
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 9:00. Interviews: TBC
Due to the expected volume of applications, it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.