Our School App Stay connected on the go...
- Help us provide a better journey to work for students at Merchants' Academy
All together offers “A Better Journey to Work” for students within Merchants' Academy with dedicated, impartial and independent advice by a qualified guidance professional.
All together work closely with employers and providers within the local labour market not only to deliver upto date careers guidance but to offer students a wider range of opportunities to explore job roles with a combination of employer visits, career related events and coordination of valuable work experience.
Are you a local employer or provider who can contribute to the delivery of our Career Guidance programme?
We are seeking the following support:
- Career event exhibitors
- Mock Interview Support or Employer workplace visits
- Employers and employees to contribute entries to the employability section of our fortnightly magazine including an interview entry regarding your Job role
- Classroom attendance to inform students about your role and daily duties
- Employers who are able to offer work experience placements and internships
Emma Lyle, All together Guidance Professional
Emma@thealltogether.co.uk (Business / Provider enquiries)
Emma@merchantsacademy.org (Parent / Student enquiries)
Available at Merchants’ Academy Monday - Thursday and by email or telephone on Friday.