Permanent, full-time to start as soon as possible
MPS/UPS (£30,000 - £46,525) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Merchants’ Academy is a 3-18 Academy sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. This is an exciting time to join us as the Academy grows and standards continue to rise. The Academy is very well resourced, where staff and their development is a priority.
Applications are invited from high quality teachers to join the enthusiastic and dedicated Design and Technology Department. Please state in application area in which you specialise.
We also welcome applications from candidates with subject knowledge in Design and Technology who are looking to undertake a teaching qualification. Pay would be in line with the unqualified teacher pay scale UQ1-UQ6 (£20,598-£32,134) + Teachers’ Pension, Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
We are seeking an inspirational teacher committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students. In return you will join a first class staff team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Higher Degree Support Funding, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing date: Monday 19th February at 9:00am Interviews: To be confirmed
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.