Total Pro Soccer
The Player Pathway Programme is designed to:
- Enhance students post 16 experience by delivering a professional, fun and engaging football environment.
- Identify and nurture young football talent for professional football clubs.
- Pave an alternative pathway to semi-professional football or scholarships in the USA.
- Guide students toward diverse sports industry careers such as Sports Coaching, Personal Training, Sports Therapy, Media, Marketing, Business and more.
- Create a solid academic route to higher education at university.
Alongside the daily football development programme, students can select from a number of subject choices, including (but not limited to) Level 3 Sport, Level 3 Personal Training, Level 3 Business and Level 2 Sport.
Notably, Total Pro Soccer’s recent BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport cohort achieved grades within the top 10% nationally, proving a commitment to academic excellence.
L3 Extended Diploma in Sport Units:
Students study 14 units across 2 years of which the following 10 units are mandatory…
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fitness Training and Programming
- Professional Development in the Sports Industry
- Sport Leadership
- Practical Sports Performance
- Coaching for Performance
- Research Methods in Sport
- Development and Provision of Sport
- Investigating Business in Sport
- Skill Acquisition
L3 Diploma in Personal Training Units:
This is a 1 year course where students will become a qualified personal trainer after successfully completing the following mandatory units…
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Maximising the Customer Experience in a Gym Environment
- Supporting Client Health and Well-Being
- Conducting Client Consultations and Gym Inductions
- Planning and Reviewing Gym-Based Exercise Programmes
- Instructing and Supervising Gym-Based Exercise Programmes
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Activity, Health and Fitness
- Client Motivation and Lifestyle Management
- Programming Personal Training Sessions
- Delivering Personal Training Sessions
- Nutrition to Support a Physical Activity Programme
- Business Acumen for Personal Trainers
L3 Extended Diploma in Business Units:
Students study 13 units across 2 years of which the following 7 units are mandatory…
- Exploring Business
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Personal and Business Finance
- Managing an Event
- International Business
- Principles of Management
- Business Decision Making
To be best suited for a level 3 course, you will require five GCSEs at grade 4-9, however there may be some flexibility if GCSEs results are close to five at grade 4+.
To ensure the programme is inclusive to players of all abilities, we run “Performance”, "Development" and “Recreational” squads. Regular player assessments help to ensure players train with (and play against) others with similar abilities, providing an appropriate balance of support and challenge for all.
Beyond this, students within the Performance squad have the unique opportunity to showcase their talents in front of scouts during fixtures against professional academy teams and showcase matches.
Under the guidance of UEFA A/B coaches, GK specific specialists, strength and conditioning experts, and sports therapy support, students receive an unparalleled support network.
Apply below to join us on this remarkable journey towards excellence in football, education and beyond.